The below text is for your information about the processing of your personal data performed by us in the course of our online presence.
Business Intelligent Cloud
Am Farmböddel 7a
D- 24623 Großenaspe
Managing director Mr Dirk Ostermann
Contact DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
WHEN DO WE PROCESS WHICH PERSONAL DATA?
We process your personal data in the following cases:
- a) When you visit our website, information used by the browser on your end device is automatically sent to the server hosting our website. This information is stored temporarily in a so-called log file. The following information is collected in this process without any manual input from you and will be stored until its automatic erasure:
- IP address of the accessing computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the file accessed,
- Website from which the access request originates (referrer URL),
- Browser used and, as the case may be, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
Furthermore, we use website cookies as well as analysis services when you visit our website. You can find more information on this matter in the “Analysis tools” section.
- b) Should you have queries of any kind, we offer you the option to contact us using a contact form provided on our website. To do so, a valid email address must be entered so that we know who is sending the query and so that we are able to reply to it. You may volunteer further information if you wish.
- c) If you wish to send us an application to apply for an advertised job or to send us an unsolicited application, we will process your documents and personal data which you transmitted.
- If you send us an unsolicited application, we need your name, address and other contact data, date and place of birth and citizenship and qualification documents. Furthermore, you can disclose other voluntary data of which you think that they would be advantageous for the establishment of an employment relationship.
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
We use the personal data you actively provided to us only for the respective agreed purpose and only to the required extent.
- a) We will process the aforementioned data for the following purposes:
- guaranteeing smooth establishment of connection to the website;
- guaranteeing comfortable use of our website;
- evaluating system security and stability; as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) sent. 1 point (f) German General Data Protection Regulation »Datenschutz-Grundverordnung (DSGVO)«. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes of data processing that are listed above. Under no circumstances do we use collected data to draw conclusions regarding your person.
- b) Data processing for contacting us takes place pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sent. 1 point (b) DSGVO based on a pre-contractual measure. If a contract is established, the data can be included in our customer service system. The data will not be processed for any other purposes.
- c) The data processing serves the purpose of establishing and performing an employment relationship pursuant to Art. 88 DSGVO in connection with Sec. 26 German Data Protection Law »Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG)«. In case of a positive decision, the personal data will be included in our personnel file and will be used for the purposes of the “Employee Management” process.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data are not disclosed to third parties for any purposes other than the purposes listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties, if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sent. 1 point (a) DSGVO,
- disclosure is necessary pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sent. 1 point (f) DSGVO in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and if there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in case of a legal obligation to disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sent. 1 point (c) DSGVO, as well as
- doing so is legally permissible and, pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sent. 1 point (b) DSGVO, necessary for the execution of contractual relationship with you.
Transfer of data to third countries shall only take place if you have given us your consent.
DURATION FOR WHICH THE PERSONAL DATA WILL BE RETAINED
- a) Cookies will be stored in your browser as so-called session cookies so that your browser automatically deletes them after you leave the website. In such case, the storage period is based upon the technical functionality of the browser used by you.
- b) Personal data transferred to us in connection with a contact request within our website will only be stored for the duration of the processing of the request. If a contract is established, the data disclosed by you can be stored in our customer service system for 10 years in general if there is no other statutory obligation requiring us to store the data for a longer period.
- c) Storage period of personal data in case of:
refusal: at least three months. The maximum storage period amounts to six months.
recruitment: our storage periods shall apply. Upon recruitment, you will be provided with the information to which you are entitled.
Please note that we will erase your data if storage thereof is impermissible (in particular, if the data are incorrect and if rectification is not possible). The data will be blocked rather than erased to the extent there are legal or factual obstacles (e.g. special retention periods based upon requirements under commercial and tax law).
RIGHT TO OBJECT
Insofar as your personal data are processed pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sent. 1 point (f) DSGVO on the basis of legitimate interests, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, to submit an objection to the processing of your personal data insofar as appropriate reasons exist which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is aimed at direct advertisement. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will implement without indication of any particular situation.
If you wish to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
RIGHT TO INFORMATION, RECTIFICATION, ERASURE, RESTRICTION
The data subject shall have a right of access to the respective personal data as well as a right to rectification or erasure or restriction of processing. Furthermore, the data subject shall have a right to object to processing.
RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY
The data subject has a right to data portability.
THE RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT WITH A SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority.
PROVISION OF THE PERSONAL DATA
You are not subject to any legal obligation to provide personal data.
AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING, INCLUDING PROFILING
A profile might be created automatically for the purpose of evaluating personal aspects. We use these profiling measures in the following cases:
Due to legal and regulatory stipulations, we are obliged to combat money laundering, terrorist financing and asset-endangering crimes. This also includes data evaluations (inter alia comparison with lists prescribed by law).
The cookie contains information which arises in connection with the particular end device used. However, this does not mean that we obtain direct knowledge of your identity.
On the one hand, the implementation of cookies helps make your use of our service more convenient. In this respect, we use so-called session cookies to determine whether you already visited individual pages of our website. These are deleted automatically when you leave our site.
Furthermore, for the purpose of optimising user-friendliness, we also use temporary cookies which are stored on your end device for a certain fixed time period. If you revisit our site to make use of our services, these can automatically tell if you have already visited us and can recognise your input and settings, so as to save you from repeatedly having to enter this data on every visit.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the above purposes in order to safeguard our and third parties’ legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 point (f) DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies will be stored on your computer or that you receive a notification before a new cookie is stored. However, disabling cookies fully can mean that you may not be able to use all features of our website to the full.
When you visit the website, we use the common SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in combination with the respective highest degree of encryption that is supported by your browser. This usually is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256 bit encryption, we use the 128 bit v3 technology instead. You can see whether individual pages of our website are transmitted in encrypted form by the ‘closed’ icon of the key or lock symbol in the lower status line of your browser.
Apart from the above, we use appropriate technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or access by unauthorised third parties. Our security measures are subject to continuous improvement in line with technological developments.
MAP SERVICES (Google Maps)
We use Google Maps on the “Customers & References” page to display geographical information visually in an appealing manner. Google Maps is a maps service from Google Inc. (“Google”). In order for the Google map material used by us to be integrated and shown in your web browser, your web browser must establish a connection to a Google server when accessing the contact page. This server may be located in the USA. When this occurs, Google receives the information that the contact page of our website has been accessed from the IP address of your device.
When embedding Youtube videos, we work with the so-called “extended data protection mode”. This mode enables us to embed Youtube videos without using cookies. However, due to the large number of embedded videos, it can happen that also videos without the extended data protection mode are embedded. In such case, the above paragraph shall apply.
We use “Google Fonts” on our website. These are fonts provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). We do this so that loading of our website can be as smooth and clear as possible.
For the purpose of displaying, a connection is established between your browser and the servers of Google. The IP address is the content of such communication. The legal basis of the above processing operations is Art. 6 (1) sent. 1 point (f) DSGVO by means of which we establish our legal interest in uniform display.
The opt-out option is available at: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated. You can also send your corresponding objection to us at any time.
More information on data protection at Google can be found at: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
RECENCY AND CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We use the lead generation service provided by Leadinfo B.V., Rotterdam, The Netherlands, which recognizes visits of companies to our website based on IP addresses and shows us related publicly available information, such as company names or addresses. In addition, Leadinfo places two first-party cookies for providing transparency on how our visitors use our website and the tool processes domains from provided form inputs (e.g. “leadinfo.com”) to correlate IP addresses with companies and to enhance its services. For additional information, please visit www.leadinfo.com. On this page: www.leadinfo.com/en/opt-out you have an opt-out option. In the event of an opt-out, your data will no longer be used by Leadinfo”.
12. Data protection information cleverQ e–Ticket
(SMS Information option) | Status: 01.11.2022
inform you which personal data is collected and how it is used when you use our cleverQ Browser Ticket
SMS Information. We are providers of the cleverQ Browser Ticket SMS Information. Using the funktion, you can scan QR codes at participating providers to display an electronic waiting ticket (e–ticket) on your browser. If you wish, you can also receive this ticket via SMS and be informed about the call.
Who is responsible for my data?
The responsible party in terms of data protection for your data is the respective provider. We process your data only on behalf of and in accordance with the instructions of the provider (so–called external processing pursuant to Art. 28 of the General Data Protection Regulation). Data protection notices of the respective providers may apply in addition. In the event of an objection, these take precedence over this notice.
What data is collected about me?
What is the data used for?
We use your data to provide an SMS information (digital ticket) to inform you about the status of the e– ticket accordingly.
Where is my data stored?
We may use a service provider (data center operator) to store your data. This is based in Germany and is certified according to ISO 27001. Your data will also only be stored on servers in Germany.
When will my data be deleted?
The phone number will be deleted after the ticket has been processed, at the latest on the same day.
Who can I contact with questions?
If you have any questions about data protection at cleverQ or would like to know what data the provider has stored about you in this context, please contact the respective provider directly.